The Rural Planning Practice provides planning advice for commercial shoots and game farms. We have an excellent understanding of planning policy and law relating to country pursuits.

Game rearing is classed as non-agriculture in planning terms. If you are considering rearing on your land that was once farmed, you will need planning permission for change of use, as well as for any permanent buildings or structures.

Our experts can provide an initial assessment of the planning options for game farms, shoot grounds, and drives. We can manage the planning application process.