If you have been served formal notice by the Local Planning Authority, this means that the council believes that there are building works or uses of land that have taken place without the correct planning permission in place.

As a team, we have assisted many clients when they have faced a daunting enforcement case. We will look at your enforcement notice, and advise you on the best strategy. Most commonly it is needed to submit a retrospective planning application for the development to ensure the development is lawful.

You can also get enforcement notices when works have not been completed in accordance with the planning condition or where there is no planning permission for the relevant development.

If you have received an enforcement notice, please get in touch.